Sports & Night Guards
Certain sports and activities carry a high risk of falling or resulting in injuries that can impact your face. A mouthguard can help to protect your teeth and prevent them from injuring your lips or tongue.
It's especially important to use a mouthguard if you’re involved in any of the following:
- field hockey
- ice hockey
- in-line skating
Put bruxing and clenching to sleep with a night guard. A night guard can provide you peaceful sleep, pain relief and reinvigorating rest night after night. Freedom from clenching and grinding.
This innovative device is easily and effectively relieves grinding, clenching, pain, headaches and jaw joint syndrome (TMD or TMJ).
Night guard Features:
- Stops bruxing and clenching
- Prevent wearing down of your healthy enamel, fractures of teeth, fillings, veneers, crowns, bridges
- No second patient visit and additional adjustment.
- Custom fit for each patient (in office)
- No additional waiting time (lab) or model/mold required
- Easy to fit and very comfortable to wear